Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stolen Sunday, again!

Stolen from Dave

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
I've been know to, on occasion.

24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
I'm human, I am an animal...do I have a choice?

25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
Not really....

26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
No, either might very well kill my soul...wait, do I have one of those?

27. Do you have any special talents?
No so much...

28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Take the dogs out...

29. Do you like horror or comedy?
Comedy...hate horror, I have nightmares!

30. Are you missing anyone?
Just one, but we got to hang this weekend :)

31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Chicago!

32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
I count on myself.

33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
I'd say Brad Pitt, but that would be cliche!.

34. What did you dream last night?
I remember dreaming, but don't remember them...

35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College football.

36. Are you named after anyone?
Nope!

37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Drink, who drinks these days?

38. Non alcoholic drink?
H2O.

39. Have you ever been in love?
Yes...I am now, is that wrong?

40. Do you sing in the shower?
Not often!

41. Have you ever been arrested?
Once, never wanna go there again!

42. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas, not for the religious significance, I just like the time of the year....It's the most wonderful time of the year...

43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
What makes you think I haven't?

44. Have you ever caught a fish?
Yes, I have....I have the record for the largest fish caught from the Elk City park lake...

No comments: