Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Minute Trip to the Super Bowl

I was wondering what it would take to schedule a last minute trip to the Super Bowl.

Airfare between Indianapolis and Oklahoma City, which normally cost $323 each way, will set you back about $2,560 round trip.

The Best Inn (normally $55 per night) is going for $898.99 a night. The Days Hotel, near the airport, which usually goes for $47 a night, has two night deals for the discounted price of $1,840 for two nights.

Tickets are running for $2100 in the upper nosebleed section. However, if you want a luxury suite, plan on spending $515,484.

Need a rental car, the Hertz full-size sedan that normally rents for $102.42 for the weekend, will set you back $449.89 for the same period.

The parking lot across from the stadium, which usually charges $60 for all day Sunday, is charging $499 for the day.

All in all, not a cheap trip....think I'll just watch it from home...

2 comments:

Brilliantly Blonde said...

When I first saw the title, I thought you were going!! Ha!!

I think I'd skip this one. Indianapolis?? Blech...I'm holding out for one in Honolulu!!! :)

Dave said...

I think the next one is in NYC!!