Monday, October 24, 2011

Once more....

Well, I'm back. Not that anyone will notice, I don't think anyone reads this anymore, not that I ever had that big of an audience anyway. I haven't updated my blog in about 6 months. But, I'm feeling kinda sickly, can't sleep and thought I would just do the stream of conscience thing.

It's been a great year. Traveled a lot and had a great time. Been to Dallas, Chicago (twice), New York city, all with my best
friend. Maybe in the near future I'll post some of the pictures.

I'm going to try to at least post once a week.

Like I said, not feeling well. David, Matt, Justin and I went to Chicago for a long weekend this past weekend and we all caught something....don't know if we should blame it on the airplane or the subway/train. Either way, I can't seem to shake the crud in my chest. If I'm not better tomorrow morning, think I may go see the doctor (again).

Since my last post, I've added a new member to my family. I have a new dog. Maggie (my Miniature Schnauzer) and I adopted a Beagle named Alice. Shes uber sweet and very affectionate.

All in all this has been a pretty great year, however, I can't seem to make happy work. I'm not espically unhappy, just not happy. I want to be happy, I really do. I'm not depressed, just a little sad on occasion....not everyday or all the time, usually just in the evenings when I'm sitting at home.

I've read some pretty good books this year. I really like Erik Larson, he's written some awesome books. If all history was written like this, I would probably have been a history major....

Well, I don't know what else to say....I think my fever is going up....I'm cold. So, I'll go to bed and try to get some sleep....hopefully I'll sleep soon...

Good night.

No comments: