Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vegas Vacation Recap, Part I

Well, we have been back from Vegas for just a bit over a week. It has been crazy trying to get caught up. Even thought I am still playing catch-up, I thought I would take a few minutes to update the old blog.

David and I left for Vegas around 5pm on Halloween night. On the first night we drove to Santa Rosa, New Mexico. Thursday morning we headed for Albuquerque. We spent the first part of the day in “Old Town”. This is the original part of Albuquerque. We had lunch outside on the patio at the Church Street Café. This café is located in the oldest house in Albuquerque.

The architecture and decoration in Old Town are heavily dominated by Latin and Native American influences. These three business seemed to “stick-out” a bit among all the southwestern flair.






Part II coming soon...

No comments: