Thursday, June 29, 2006

Studio 60

Earlier this week I posted a slightly condensed version of this as a comment to Bruce’s Blog entry Sorkin's Segue. I was going to leave it at that, but the more I thought about it, the more I felt it deserved an entry of its own. So, here it is:

I have said it many times and I will say it again, Aaron Sorkin is a GOD! He is responsible for what is one of, if not the best written shows on television – EVER! The West Wing won a record 9 Emmy Awards its first season! It won the award for Best Drama Series its first four years. After the fourth year, Sorkin left The West Wing and you could certainly tell the difference. This fall he along with past collaborators Thomas Schlamme, WG Snuffy as well as Bradley Whitford and several others are returning to prime time with a new series, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Here is the promo and here is a quick clip from the pilot. Check them out!

No comments: